Monday 25 May 2009

Its me...Bea

Ok so I can't really think of much to say so I'll say this
Love child of Zooey Deschanel and Bob Dylan

Girl named Be/Bee/Bea (spelling is flexible), 17 years old, loves with everything crazy, fun and achingly cool lives just outside London in a poppy field....

Music: johnny flynn, laura marling, yeah yeah yeah's, tilly and the wall, detah cab for cutie, elvis presley, rilo kiley, she and him, cat stevens, nancy sinatra.

Fashion icons: Jane Birkin, Chloe Sevigny, Clemence Posey, Zooey Deschanel, Natalie Portman, Priscilla Presley, Nancy Sinatra, Jenny Lewis.

Fashion: Rodarte, Luella, Chloe, Erin Fetherston, Chanel.

Movies: Charlie Bartlett, Harold and Maude, Life Aquatic, The Squid and the Whale, Littel Miss Sunshine, Thirteen, Grey Gardens.

I am definetly not fashion shy I'll wear what I like! :)


Me I just rectified that top from the back of my wardrobe it says squeeze me on it!

Another thing that most people when i first meet them like to talk about is my curly hair it's true! So my hair is naturally curly and although curly hair has only just come back in with the whole Taylor Swift thing, so loads of people always ask me about how i manage my curly hair so if your interested I'll tell you!

Ok so in the picture above is my hair much more styled than usual in bigger curls than my hair natuarlly is and if you have curly hair (or staright really for that matter) to do this what I do is:

Wash my hair as usual and then instead of spraying with a curling spary and scrunching I put a moisturising creme on it and twirl big curls in sections and blow dry, then I pin each 1cm thick section up and with curling tongs just go over te curls lightly.
So if i can be bothered at some point I'll do a video because poeple hardly ever do them for curly haired people!

Peace Bea x

No comments:

Post a Comment